This event will come up between 8:00am and 5:00pm, Friday 25th April, 2008, at the Sheraton Hotels and Towers, Ikeja, Lagos .
NEMP is short for Non-Profit Employee Motivation Program, a capacity enhancement program for:
- staff of non-profit organisations and other actors in the Non-profit sector
- those who are considering a career change to the non-profit sector and;
- fresh graduates seeking career direction.
Facilitators will include:
‘Gbenga has spoken to over 400 audiences in 23 countries, he is a member of the Presidential Task Force on ICT Restructuring, and was Vice Chair of United Nations Economic Commission for Africa’s African Technical Advisory Committee. He serves on the Board of a number of non-profit and private institutions.
‘Niyi is a human capital advisor, public speaker, trainer and expert on the subject of leadership. He is a member of faculty at the prestigious Daystar Leadership Academy (DLA), Lagos, and has personally coached many high profile personalities including a state governor in Nigeria, Corporate Executives, Entrepreneurs, Pastors and public office holders.
It is hoped that among other things the program will:
- equip participants for optimal performance on their jobs
- help participants clarify “career” and “job”, with a view to encourage participants to seek long term career interests rather than pursue immediate gains
- provide participants with tools for evaluating if the non-profit sector is it for them or not
- help participants return to their duty posts refreshed and prepared to deliver their targets ahead of deadline.
This session which is priced at N37,000 per participant has only twenty seats available. However, NNNGO has concluded arrangements to provide a limited number of N20,000 scholarships for those with demonstrable interest to enroll in the training program and but without a means to pay full registration cost. To apply for the scholarship, eMail The Secretary, NNNGO: seyi[at]nnngo.org, on/before Saturday 15th March 2008 stating why you should be considered for a scholarship.
Click here to download the registration form for this program.
All completed applications must reach nemp[at]pin.org.ng on/before the 31st March, 2008, but for those applying for scholarships their application must reach the given address before the 15th of March, 2008. You will be advised on the status of your registration within 72 hours of receipt of your application and get payment details afterwards.
Oluwakorede Asuni, Program Manager (NEMP)