- The coffee tastes better each time – and when it doesn’t, I change Coffee shops.
- The scenery is different every time – yes, I change the window by which I sit each time and as often as I need to. And on occasion, I change the Coffee shop and with it all of the scenery at a moment’s whim.
- The furniture is wow!!! Coffee shop chairs are comfortable in a way only Coffee shop chairs can be (and need I say, cheaper than the ones at the other guy’s).
- At the Coffee shop, productivity is on steroids. Must be the smell. Or the need to justify the next cup of coffee or pot of tea. Often I zap past listed work tasks with very little effort and end up wondering if I did all the work un-assisted.
- I love coffee – I should have started out with this.
No, I don’t own a Coffee shop yet.